Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc's Home dark ride, November 29, 2000, 12:68 a.m.
August 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Doc's home, see what's in her diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this dark ride no more than once.
- After riding this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should repeatedly ride this dark ride up to a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.