Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dewey's Rental House attraction, humanely considered to be the worst colloquial attraction at DisneyLand
Dewey's Rental House
May 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by "The Guitarist" discussion forum)
Saunter through Dewey's rental house, lose yourself in his phone book, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.