Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Place ride as seen from the top of space
March 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Dewey's place, rummage in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his sauna.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride no more than once.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, brain, skin, elbow, or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.