Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
June 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine thumbs up
Saunter through Dewey's house, see what's in his refrigerator, and adopt his reflecting pool.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Dole fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tom Sawyer interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to have princess dogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.