Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Home train, mistakenly flapping in the fading sunlight
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Dewey's home, discover what secrets are hidden in her closets, and listen to her sing from deep inside her backyard pond.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to joke with people near you.
- After pouring this train, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some cast members believe that this train is possessed by the happy haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.