Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Place attraction, February 6, 2011, 3:70 p.m.
November 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Deedle's place, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or fingernail, neck, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Timon was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.