Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House attraction at park closing
August 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Darlene's house, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Napoleon photo location.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
- The canopy in the ride room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Outside the Monkey".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you visit the narrow scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.