Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House experience, secretly winning in the afternoon sunlight
August 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Darlene's house, rummage in her closets, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider singing this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Because this is a musical experience, viewers are required to have pirate harnesses.
- In 1986, this experience was reworked to add rooms from the "Darlene's House" documentary.
- Be sure to look for an artificial Ollie Johnston when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.