Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Darlene's Home attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
November 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction princesses
Walk through Darlene's home, find out what's hidden in his diary, and repair his sauna.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, knee, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs away from the cast members at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.