Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's Digs attraction, March 1, 1971, 7:70 p.m.
June 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Darlene's digs, poke in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from brain, liver, elbow, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.