Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darlene's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its local anniversary
January 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Darlene's condo, find out what's hidden in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- During a 2005 repainting, new things were "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.