Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby's Summer Place, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Darby's Summer Place
December 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Darby's summer place, roll around in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his hot water heater.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires more experience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- In 1998, this attraction was rethemed to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.