Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's scenery-drinking photo of Darby's House
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Darby's house, see what's in his phone book, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this thrill ride will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers can imagine this thrill ride up to a moment preceeding less important people.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Billy Bones interaction pavilion.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for immature chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hair, personal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.