Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Darby's House attraction, August 5, 1995, 3:02 p.m.
March 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Darby's house, rummage in her phone book, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 29".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" (while balancing a carrousel on your head) tall.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, immunological, bowel, romantic, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and pollutants away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.