Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby's Beach Home attraction during construction
Darby's Beach Home
December 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Darby's beach home, roll around in his laundry, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to ride this attraction just a quarter hour after its closing.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clown makeup or hair, fingernail, kidney, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from October 27 to November 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.