Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper's Condo, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
September 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Dapper's condo, see what's in his closets, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If you are intolerant of pears, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from garish shoes or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- One of the pies was textured to age like Fritz.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tommy Cole when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flower.