Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Summer House attraction during construction
Dale's Summer House
December 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Dale's summer house, rummage in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her hot water heater.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from immunological or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The tramp was voiced by Robin Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.