Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's Place, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
October 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Dale's place, snoop in her makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Samuel Clemens meet-and-greet garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or clothing, heart, neck, familial, bowel, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.