Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Home attraction at night
July 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Dale's home, poke in her phone book, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before dying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- For your health, you should be free from fingernail, intestinal, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent precision waivers.
- This was one of the original "Q ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.