Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy's Home ride as seen from the top of Critter Country
April 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Daisy's home, roll around in her phone book, and pointlessly stare at her wishing well.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this ride.
- Before departing this ride, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve frogs.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Ride is closed for improvements from now to April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.