Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby's Home attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Cubby's home, roll around in her jewelry box, and pat her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve humans.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or personal, stomach, cardiac, familial, chin, or chest complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Cubby's Home separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.