Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Cubby's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
November 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Cubby's condo, see what's in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lewis Carrol's frozen object is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.