Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Columbia's Partner's Condo, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Columbia's Partner's Condo
January 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Columbia's partner's condo, check what's in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Playful Canopy") are invited to imagine this attraction up to a moment before park opening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, moral restrictions, or neck, spinal, attention-span, personal, social, or blood complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.