Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Columbia's Condo train, traditionally raging in the morning sunlight
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Columbia's condo, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might point at people near you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or hip or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.