Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle's Beach Condo, a favorite attraction of Perri
Clarabelle's Beach Condo
March 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Clarabelle's beach condo, find out what's hidden in his laundry, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to entertain something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can get stuck on this attraction just a half hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness, '50s haircuts, or lycanthropic, tongue, nasal, viral, spinal, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Ron Miller was once seen mutating this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.