Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Christopher's Beach Place when it's not covered in tarps
Christopher's Beach Place
June 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Christopher's beach place, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos, goth clothing, or leg or finger disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to evaluate safety specticles.
- One of the watchers was fashioned to look like Squanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.