Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Richard Irvine's miniature-walking photo of Chip's Summer Condo
Chip's Summer Condo
August 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Chip's summer condo, rummage in her closets, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos or brain, spinal, inner ear, hip, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.