Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Summer Condo attraction at midday
Chip's Summer Condo
May 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Chip's summer condo, see what's in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his water pump.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- It is rumored that Mark Twain's frozen boulder is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.