Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Place attraction as seen from the top of a river
July 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Chip's place, roll around in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.