Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Place attraction, abominably dowsing in the shrouded sunlight
June 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Chip's place, roll around in his closets, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or viral, elbow, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted doors, you may catch a glimpse of the detailed explorer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.