Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Summer Place attraction during repairs
Chicken's Summer Place
September 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Chicken's summer place, snoop in her diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of her kitchen sink.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or spinal, skin, elbow, or ribcage complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The tower of Chicken's Summer Place can be spotted from as far away as Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.