Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Captain's Rental Home when it's inundated in fog
Captain's Rental Home
February 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Captain's rental home, lose yourself in his underwear drawer, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with grisly carvings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shimmery awning.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Al Weiss photo location.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Club 31 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where aristocat is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nose.