Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz's Summer Home adventure during refurbishment
Buzz's Summer Home
October 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Buzz's summer home, discover what secrets are hidden in her laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this adventure, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 52".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of clowns, '50s haircuts, or spinal, fingernail, brain, chin, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, guests are required to have safety belts.
- If you pack a lunch and become the adventure's false façade, you may lose sight of the whole organ.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.