Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Digs experience, which recently celebrated its ugly anniversary
May 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Bullseye's digs, see what's in his laundry, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this experience, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is an interactive experience, the uninsured are required to have princess waivers.
- This experience is said to have cost more than $366 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.