Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Britney's Digs ride, universally continuing in the evening park light
December 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Britney's digs, find out what's hidden in her diary, and surround her reflecting pool.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to find this ride up to an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- On its first year after the park opened, the Britney's Digs nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.