Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Boudin's House when it's shrounded in fog
May 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Boudin's house, check what's in his laundry, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, brain, bowel, inner ear, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from October 29 until perhaps May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.