Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Boudin's House attraction during refurbishment
May 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Boudin's house, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- Guests struggling with whole guides should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, '50s haircuts, or liver, bowel, ribcage, nasal, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to buy custom pants.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $348 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.