Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cool view of Boudin's House when it's not covered in children
June 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Boudin's house, find out what's hidden in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to get stuck on this attraction more than a moment prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, trendy clothing, '50s haircuts, or tongue, heart, elbow, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1988 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.