Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Bobby's Summer Place, a favorite attraction of Dole
Bobby's Summer Place
January 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Bobby's summer place, rummage in his closets, and throw your kid in his hot water heater.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bowel, leg, hair, elbow, ankle, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear themed pants.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no birds used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.