Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Partner's Condo attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Bobby's Partner's Condo
October 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction magics (from "The Weasel" newsletter)
Walk through Bobby's partner's condo, check what's in his laundry, and throw a penny in his hot water heater.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a frenzied snail.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Captain Hook interaction area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or bowel, nasal, or back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.