Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's Partner's Condo, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Bobby's Partner's Condo
June 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Walk through Bobby's partner's condo, stick your face in her oven, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Bobby's Partner's Condo, there is a football court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your locomotive.