Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's Home attraction as seen from the top of a store
June 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Bob's home, find out what's hidden in her laundry, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In 2009, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the "Bob's Home" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.