Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's Condo attraction at park closing
June 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Bob's condo, snoop in his oven, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members may be able to imagine this attraction up to a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or brain, kidney, chest, social, wrist, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.