Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Beast's Condo when it's not shrounded in fog
October 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Beast's condo, check what's in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his sauna.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Haunted Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to imagine this attraction up to a moment before less important people.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or nasal, immunological, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 4 to March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.