Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby's Place, a favorite attraction of Kuzco
June 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Baby's place, snoop in her couch cusions, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and stalactites within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Group 80 lounge -- the only place in the park where crew is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.