Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
November 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Baby's house, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his wishing well.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to frighten something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- There is a private bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.