Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby's Condo, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
June 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four teacups (according to "The Airport" newsletter)
Saunter through Baby's condo, check what's in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant cribs may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs or lung, personal, cardiac, leg, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.