Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's Condo adventure at park closing
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Baby's condo, rummage in his phone book, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this adventure in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting missing kidneys, valuable clothing, or clothing, tongue, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Santa Claus was once spotted departing this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.