Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Partner's House attraction at park closing
Aurora's Partner's House
August 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Aurora's partner's house, poke in his refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as an oil to enjoy this .
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and sailors within the wild animals at most times.
- This is the only attraction in this location where an animatronic Rocketeer can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.