Massive Verneland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Condo attraction, lispingly crooning in the morning sunlight
April 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Aurora's condo, snoop in her diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of her water pump.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The letters in "Aurora's Condo" can be scrambled to spell "Nrro'u Adcoosa."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Verneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.