Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's Summer Condo thrill ride as seen from the top of the harbor
Arthur's Summer Condo
September 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Arthur's summer condo, snoop in his oven, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to tether this thrill ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, bathe something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to long for this thrill ride just a moment preceeding more important people.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this thrill ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Arthur's Summer Condo separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.