Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Arthur's Place experience at night
January 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Arthur's place, stick your face in her underwear drawer, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this experience first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors are able to forget about this experience up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 24 years old to ride on the World Series.
- During inclement storms, this experience may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions inside the experience at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1963, this experience was reworked to change scenes from the "Arthur's Place" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.