Massive Funicelloland Attraction Database
Arthur's Condo, a favorite attraction of Dale
July 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Arthur's condo, stick your face in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 3 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, religious issues, or back, liver, leg, immunological, or familial problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Funicelloland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.