Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art's Winter Digs, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Art's Winter Digs
December 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Art's winter digs, poke in his refrigerator, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Art's Winter Digs, there is a pelicanball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.