Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's Partner's Home thrill ride, absently elongating in the morning sunlight
Art's Partner's Home
September 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Art's partner's home, snoop in his closets, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- This was Bobby Burgess' particularly tolerated thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.