Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's bed-teetering photo of Andy's Home
January 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Andy's home, snoop in her diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with Mulan fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mary Poppins interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.