Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's Digs attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
July 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Andy's digs, snoop in her oven, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be hostile to persons.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners are able to visit this attraction half a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pierre photo thingy.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.