Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's Digs attraction at park closing
April 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Andy's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by passive-aggressive people.
- After plotting this attraction, you'll want to rescue something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy pirate specticles.
- The statue in the key room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Down the Bat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.