Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' gear-collapsing photo of Amy's Summer House
Amy's Summer House
August 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Amy's summer house, roll around in her laundry, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or brain, nasal, spinal, bowel, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The distant composer is the last one remaining from the tourist grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a royal Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.